Impress with homemade cereal bars for a delicious snack made with oats, apricots, dates and a touch of honey.
- Preparation Time
- 5 min
- Cooking Time
- 40 min
- Cooling Time
- 15 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|60 g||FITNESS® Honey & Almonds|
|50 g||dried apricots|
|1 teaspoon||chia seeds|
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Cut the dates and dried apricots into pieces and add to mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients into the bowl and mix by hand.
- In an oven-safe baking dish with baking paper (or greased with coconut oil), spread the mixture evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the top is browned.
- Pull out of the oven and cool for 15 minutes.
- Chop into cereal bar pieces (should make 10 cereal bars).
- Keep in an airtight container, at room temperature until you're ready to eat!
572.35 kJ/135.64 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
Vitamins & Minerals
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5