Fitness® Crunchy Chouquettes
Mixing in a handful of Fitness flakes will add an extra crispy texture to your chouquettes by. Then simply dip in gooey melted chocolate…how decadent is that!
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- 25 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|90 cl||semi-skimmed milk|
|15 g||powdered sugar|
|50 g||FITNESS® cereals|
- Preheat oven to 180 °C/ 350º F. Pour milk and 9cl water in a saucepan.
- Add butter, sugar, and salt and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, add flour and mix vigorously. Remove from heat when the batter forms a ball and doesn’t stick to the side of the pan.
- Add the eggs one by one. Make sure each egg is well mixed before adding the next one.
- The batter should be smooth, shiny, and a little soft, without being liquid. Put the batter in a pastry bag with a simple tip.
- Squeeze little piles on a sheet pan.
- Coarsely crush the cereal with your hands and sprinkle them over the chouquettes.
- Bake for 20-25 min.
- Once they are nicely browned, turn off the oven. Leave them in the oven with the door ajar for a few minutes.