Whatever your goal for the day, these little balls are on your side. Almonds, pistachio, coconut, sesame seeds… a delicious snack with a power punch.
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Cooling Time
- 30 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|150 g||FITNESS® Granola Oats & Honey|
|2 tablespoon||Almonds purée|
|50 g||Dates (stoned)|
|2 teaspoon||Chia Seeds|
|1 handful||Dried fruits (nuts, almonds, pistachios, etc.)|
|Grated coconut (optional topping)|
|Matcha powder (optional topping)|
|Amaranth seeds (optional topping)|
|Beet powder (optional topping)|
|Sesame seeds (optional topping)|
- Blend FITNESS® Granola Oats & Honey until it is reduced to powder.
- Add the almond purée, the coarsely chopped dates, the honey and 3-4 tablespoons of water.
- Mix again with a blender. You should be left with a sticky paste. If the preparation is too dry, add some more water.
- Mix in the chia seeds to the preparation and some dried fruits for a crunchy texture.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls of about 2cm and roll them in the selected toppings.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before tasting.
- Protein balls can be kept fresh around 1 week in the refrigerator.
447.31 kJ/106.39 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
Vitamins & Minerals
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5