FITNESS Honey Granola Protein Balls
These little balls of energy are not just pretty to look at. Each one is tasty in its own special way. But the question is, which one will be your favourite?
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Cooling Time
- 30 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|150 g||FITNESS® Granola Oats & Honey|
|2 tablespoon||Almonds purée|
|50 g||Dates (stoned)|
|2 teaspoon||Chia Seeds|
|1 handful||Dried fruits (nuts, almonds, pistachios, etc.)|
|Grated coconut (optional topping)|
|Matcha powder (optional topping)|
|Amaranth seeds (optional topping)|
|Beet powder (optional topping)|
|Sesame seeds (optional topping)|
- Blend FITNESS® Granola Oats & Honey until it is reduced to powder.
- Add the almond purée, the coarsely chopped dates, the honey and 3-4 tablespoons of water.
- Mix again with a blender. You should be left with a sticky paste. If the preparation is too dry, add some more water.
- Mix in the chia seeds to the preparation and some dried fruits for a crunchy texture.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls of about 2cm and roll them in the selected toppings.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before tasting.
- Protein balls can be kept fresh around 1 week in the refrigerator.