FITNESS Mini Cheesecake
It may look small, but its taste appeal certainly is not. Fresh fruits, a crunchy base and a creamy filling are a match made in heaven.
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Cooling Time
- 2 h
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|50 g||FITNESS® Original|
|20 g||Brazil Nuts|
|160 g||Strained Cottage Cheese|
|2 tablespoon||Lime Juice|
- Mix the crushed FITNESS® flakes with the crushed Brazil nuts. Place and press down at the bottom of 2 verrines.
- Put the gelatin sheets in a bowl filled with cold water for 10 minutes.
- In a pan over low heat, whisk the cottage cheese with sugar and vanilla until it becomes smooth.
- Off the heat, add the wrung gelatin and mix well until it melts within the mixture.
- Pour over the cereals crust.
- Let rest in the fridge for 2 hours minimum.
- Mix the mango with the lime juice. Depending on the mango ripeness, add agave syrup to sweeten if needed.
- Upon serving, pour the mango mash over the cheesecakes, garnish with fresh raspberries and a few FITNESS® flakes before serving.