FITNESS Summer Crunchy French Toast
Did you ever think French toast could use a little crunch? Check out this tasty recipe and give it a go yourself. It’s a real slice of deliciousness.
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|80 g||Crushed FITNESS® Dark Chocolate|
|4 tablespoon||Skimmed Milk|
|A dozen strawberries|
|A few mint leaves|
|Agave or maple syrup for serving|
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- In a bowl, mix the egg, the milk and the cinnamon.
- Soak the wholegrain bread slices in the mixture for 10 seconds on each side, one after the other, and then roll them up in the crushed FITNESS® cereals.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place the bread slices and cook in the oven for 10 minutes, flipping them upside down halfway.
- Serve immediately with strawberries, agave syrup and mint leaves.