When it comes to toast, you can trust the French. Fresh bread soaked in egg and milk with a touch of cinnamon, coated in crunchy FITNESS flakes for an interesting twist on an old favourite. Merci!
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|80 g||Crushed FITNESS® Dark Chocolate|
|4 tablespoon||Skimmed Milk|
|A dozen strawberries|
|A few mint leaves|
|Agave or maple syrup for serving|
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- In a bowl, mix the egg, the milk and the cinnamon.
- Soak the wholegrain bread slices in the mixture for 10 seconds on each side, one after the other, and then roll them up in the crushed FITNESS® cereals.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place the bread slices and cook in the oven for 10 minutes, flipping them upside down halfway.
- Serve immediately with strawberries, agave syrup and mint leaves.
1307.3 kJ/310.1 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
Vitamins & Minerals
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5