You don’t have to resist the mouthwatering allure of pancakes, especially when they’re egg and butter free. Just taste these blueberry and banana delightfully thin pancakes and you’ll know you made the right choice.
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- 6 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|1 handful||FITNESS® Dark Chocolate|
|1/2||banana for decoration|
|1/2 teaspoon||baking powder|
|160 ml||milk (cow or almond)|
|1 handful||defrosted blueberries|
|Maple syrup or agave syrup|
- Mix in a blender 1 banana and milk.
- In a bowl, stir this mix with flour, baking powder and salt. Let rest for a few minutes.
- With a masher, crush the handful FITNESS® Dark Chocolate flakes. Add them to the mix without mixing too much.
- In a non-stick pan, pour a small ladle of pancake mixture and scatter with FITNESS® Dark Chocolate flakes.
- Once browned after about 3 minutes, flip the pancake to cook the other side.
- Cook the whole pancake mixture.
- Serve the pancakes piled up in a plate with banana rounds, blueberries and drizzle with maple syrup or agave syrup.
276.76 kJ/65.34 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
Vitamins & Minerals
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5