A fresh, fruity, FROZEN delight with an irresistible crunchy chocolate flake coating. Deliciously versatile for a hot weather cool down, irresistible dessert or simple tasty treat
- Preparation Time
- 5 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Cooling Time
- 4 h
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|60 g||FITNESS® Chocolate|
|1 tablespoon||Lime Juice|
|180 g||0% Greek Yogurt|
|1 tablespoon||Honey (or Agave Syrup)|
- Mix the watermelon with lime juice.
- Mix the honey (or agave syrup) with the 0% Greek yogurt.
- In popsicles molds, pour the 2 mixtures alternating one after the other to get a marble effect. If you wish to obtain well-separated layers, place the popsicle in the freezer for 30 minutes before adding the next layer.
- Allow to freeze for minimum 4 hours.
- Upon eating, dip the popsicles in FITNESS® Chocolate cereals slightly crushed. For a better grip, drizzle lightly the popsicles with a touch of honey.
344.77 kJ/81.57 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
Vitamins & Minerals
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5