Cini-Minis® Apple-Cinnamon Crunch Treats
Made with wonderfully gooey melted marshmallows, these little cakes are perfect for tea party treats!
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 5 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|6||cups of CINI MINIS® cereal|
|2 tablespoon||salted butter|
|2||apples, peeled, finely chopped|
|0.25||cup of salted butter|
|5||cups of miniature marshmallows|
|0.5 teaspoon||ground cinnamon|
- Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- Place cereals in a very large bowl; set aside
- Heat 10-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat.
- Add apples; stir to coat in butter and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cover skillet with lid; cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until apples are turning golden and liquid is gone.
- Sprinkle sugar over apples; stir.
- Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and cinnamon; cook and stir until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Stir in apples.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal; fold to combine.
- Spoon into lined muffin cups.
- Cool slightly, about 5 minutes before serving.