Chocapic® Apple and pear crumble
The crunchy chocolatey crumble topping perfectly complements the soft sweet autumn fruits in this rework of a classic favourite.
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 40 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|150 g||brown sugar|
|50 g||cracked CHOCAPIC®|
|125 g||soft butter (not melted)|
|1 tablespoon||cinnamon powder|
|1||packet of vanilla sugar|
- Start by preheating the oven at 180°C.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut the apples and pears into cubes.
- Add a little fat in the frying pan and cook with gentle heat the fruits for approximately 5 minutes, then sprinkle the vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
- Unroll your dough in a round pie dish and don’t hesitate to jab at the bottom of the dough with a fork.
- Dispose the fruits evenly in the pan.
- Mix the flour, the CHOCAPIC® and the rest of the brown sugar in a salad bowl.
- Then, add butter in little cubes and blend manually in order to get a lumpy dough.
- Crumble the dough above the fruits in order to cover them completely.
- Load the oven for 30 to 35 minutes depending on your oven’s output.
- Let the crumble cool and enjoy !