Chocapic® and fruits spring roll
Is it a breakfast? Is it snack? Is it a pudding? Who cares! Our CHOCAPIC® spring rolls are a tasty family treat any time of the day.
- Preparation Time
- 30 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|48||petals of CHOCAPIC®|
|6 tablespoon||raspberry jam|
- Cut the passion fruits in two parts and collect the pulp in a ramekin.
- Cut the mango’s flesh in small dice and pour in a ramekin.
- Wash the mint leaves.
- Prepare a soup plate filled with tepid water.
- Put a clean napkin on your working plan.
- Soften a rice cake in the water and put it on the napkin.
- Add in the middle two mint leaves (you can chisel them if you prefer).
- Add half a tablespoon of jam on the top.
- Add mango dice and a bit of the passion fruit’s pulp.
- Drop 4 CHOCAPIC® on the top.
- Turn down the right side and the left side on the filling.
- Take the cake by the bottom, turn down on the filling and roll it tightly all along.
- Drop it and start again.
- Savour those rolls instantly for the CHOCAPIC® to be crunchy.