Lion® Chocolate Mousse with Cereal Flakes
Chocolate mousse – could this pudding get more perfect? We say yes when you add some crunchy sprinkles on top!
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Cooling Time
- 3 h
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|200 g||tablet of NESTLÉ DESSERT Chocolate Noir|
|6 tablespoon||Nestlé LION® Cereal|
|pinch of salt|
- Break the chocolate into small pieces, and melt it in a bain-marie or double boiler over low heat.
- Once it has melted completely, stir gently until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool."
- Break the eggs, separating the whites and yolks. Add the salt to the egg whites, and beat them until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually pour the melted chocolate into the egg yolks, stirring vigorously.
- With a spatula, gently fold in one-third of the beaten egg whites. Then add the rest gradually, folding upward from below in order to fully blend in the chocolate and ensure the whites retain their shape. Pour into eight serving bowls or glasses.
- Allow mousse to set in refrigerator for at least three hours. Serve well chilled.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with cereal flakes.