CLUSTERS breaded asparagus with boiled eggs
It's asparagus season! Try our delicious recipe - asparagus lightly breaded with Almond CLUSTERS® that's a perfect accompaniment for soft boiled eggs!
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|1/2 tsp||wasabi paste|
|70 g||CLUSTERS® Almonds Cereals|
|50 g||wholegrain flour|
|2 tbsp||sunflower oil|
- Peel the asparagus and cut off the ends.
- Cook them for 4 to 5 minutes (according to their size) in a large volume of boiling water. The asparagus should be tender.
- Drain and refresh in cold water for few minutes to stick the color. Pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Whisk the eggs, mixing in the wasabi, and keep whisking until the wasabi is completely incorporated.
- Chop CLUSTERS® Almond Cereals to get a thin powder. Spread the powder in a saucer.
- Dip asparagus in the wholegrain flour, wasabi and eggs mixture, then roll in the cereals powder. Repeat with the remaining asparagus.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the coated asparagus until golden.
- In the meantime, boil a large volume of salted water. Once boiling, add the eggs and boil for 3 minutes. Remove the eggs out with a slotted spoon and place them in eggcups.
- Remove the top of the eggs, season with salt & ground pepper and serve immediately with the asparagus!