Cheerios® Cute and Crunchy Cereal Flower Pops
Turn your cereal into a masterpiece with these simple-to-make lollipops. All you need is a selection of cereals and some imagination!
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Cooling Time
- 10 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|200 g||Dark chocolate|
|Glacé cherries / strawberries|
|A variety of different Nestlé cereals|
|1||Honeydew melon or pineapple|
|3||Fresh strawberries, optional|
|3||Red grapes, optional|
|12||Wooden skewers or lollipop sticks|
- You can make many different flowers, just let your kids use their imagination.
- Break the dark chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on medium in 20 second blasts, stirring every time until melted, but not hot.
- Using the teaspoon make round pools of chocolate on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the wooden skewers into the chocolate at one end, twisting it to coat it and make secure.
- While the chocolate is still setting, press in your desired cereals to form petals and the flower centres.
- Try to mix up the colours to make nice flowers.
- Chill for 10 minutes, until set.
- Peel the cereal flowers off the greaseproof paper.
- For a yummy floral composition, push the skewers into a pineapple or a melon, or display them into a glass.