Cini-Minis Double Snickerdoodle Crunch Cookies
For melt-in-the-mouth crumbly cookies that the kids will love making, as much as they will love eating.
- Preparation Time
- 60 min
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|100 g||CINI MINIS® cereal|
|1 package||cream cheese, softened (85g)|
|175 g||sugar (including 2tbsp / 25g for the dough)|
|115 g||butter, softened|
|160 g||all-purpose flour|
|1/2 teaspoon||baking soda (4 pinches)|
|1/4 teaspoon||salt (2 pinches)|
|1/2 teaspoon||ground cinnamon (4 pinches)|
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In food processor, reduce the CINI MINIS® cereals into fine powder. Mix half of them with the cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Shape little balls of dough and let them cool in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, prepare the cookie dough: start by whisking the sugar with the butter and the egg. Add the flour, the baking powder, the salt and cinnamon and blend it all.
- Shape little balls of cookie dough and flatten them with the palm of your hand. Place a refrigerated ball of dough in each one and wrap it by forming a new ball.
- Roll the balls in the rest of mixed cereals and place them on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and let it cool.