Leave your personal mark on these delicious cookie treats and fill it with chia berry goodness
- Preparation Time
- 25 min
- Cooking Time
- 15 min
- Cooling Time
- 60 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|150 g||FITNESS® Granola Oats & Chocolate|
|1 tablespoon||Olive Oil|
|1 tablespoon||Chia Seeds|
|1 tablespoon||Honey (optional)|
- Preheat your oven at 150°c.
- Coarsely mix the FITNESS® Granola Oats & Chocolate in a blender.
- Mix separately the banana, the milk and the olive oil.
- Add this paste to the mixed FITNESS® Granola Oats & Chocolate.
- Roll the mixture to create around ten balls, and place them on a board covered with greaseproof paper.
- Gently press into the center of each ball to create a small hole.
- Put the balls in the oven for 15 min at 150°C. Once done, fill the holes with jam.
Raspberry chia jam preparation:
- If you are using frozen raspberries, please ensure to defrost them first.
- Mash the raspberries into a puree. Add the chia seeds, the honey, and mix well.
- Place in the freezer for about one hour and your jam will be ready!
343.11 kJ/81.45 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
Vitamins & Minerals
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5