LION Fruits crumb cake
Here's our recipe for our finger-licking good crumb cake - made with LION® cereal - that the whole family can enjoy. Rise and shine!
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 45 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|For the cake:|
|180 g||softened butter|
|1 teaspoon||baking powder|
|11 tablespoon||ground almonds (60g)|
|150 g||mango cubes (or pear)|
|For the crumble:|
|5 tablespoon||brown sugar (50g)|
|6 tablespoon||LION® (70g)|
|4 tablespoon||flour (20g)|
|4 tablespoon||ground almonds (20g)|
|90 g||softened butter|
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Whisk the butter, sugar and eggs. Add the flour, baking powder and ground almonds and mix everything to get a homogenous mixture.
- Pour the dough into a buttered and floured mould, and add the mango cubes (or pear).
- Blend the brown sugar, the powdered LION® cereals, the flour, the ground almonds and the butter until obtaining crumbs.
- Spread the crumble on the fruits and put into oven for 45 minutes.