Cheerios® marvellous mini lemon cheesecakes
These little desserts are big on taste and mightily crunchy! And what better way for children to show off their creativity than by making funny faces?
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Cooling Time
- 30 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|For the base:|
|50 g||CHEERIOS® cereal whole|
|200 g||low fat 2% Greek yoghurt|
|For the lemon topping:|
|5 tablespoon||lemon curd|
|Finely grated zest of a lemon|
|100 ml||whipping cream lightly whipped|
|40 g||CHEERIOS® cereal whole (topping)|
- Arrange four 7cm glass ramekins on a baking tray.
- Divide the 50g CHEERIOS® equally between the ramekins to form a base.
- To make the topping, put the greek yoghurt, lemon curd and lemon zest into a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- In a smaller bowl, whip the cream until it makes slightly floppy peaks.
- Fold the cream into the lemon mixture until smooth.
- Carefully spoon the mixture onto the CHEERIOS® and smooth off with a palette knife.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes until firm.
- For the topping use CHEERIOS® and blueberry