Whatever your goal for the day, these little balls are on your side. Almonds, pistachio, coconut, sesame seeds… a delicious snack with a power punch.
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 150 g FITNESS® Granola Oats & Honey
- 2 tablespoon Almonds purée
- 50 g Dates (stoned)
- 2 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1 handful Dried fruits (nuts, almonds, pistachios, etc.)
- Grated coconut (optional topping)
- Matcha powder (optional topping)
- Amaranth seeds (optional topping)
- Beet powder (optional topping)
- Sesame seeds (optional topping)
- Blend FITNESS® Granola Oats & Honey until it is reduced to powder.
- Add the almond purée, the coarsely chopped dates, the honey and 3-4 tablespoons of water.
- Mix again with a blender. You should be left with a sticky paste. If the preparation is too dry, add some more water.
- Mix in the chia seeds to the preparation and some dried fruits for a crunchy texture.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls of about 2cm and roll them in the selected toppings.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before tasting.
- Protein balls can be kept fresh around 1 week in the refrigerator.
447.31 kJ/106.39 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
|Vitamins & Minerals|
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5
* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)