- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 50 g FITNESS® Original
- 20 g Brazil Nuts
- 1/2 Vanilla Stick
- 160 g Strained Cottage Cheese
- 20 g Sugar
- 1 Gelatin sheet
- 10 Raspberries
- 1/2 Mango
- 2 tablespoon Lime Juice
- Mix the crushed FITNESS® flakes with the crushed Brazil nuts. Place and press down at the bottom of 2 verrines.
- Put the gelatin sheets in a bowl filled with cold water for 10 minutes.
- In a pan over low heat, whisk the cottage cheese with sugar and vanilla until it becomes smooth.
- Off the heat, add the wrung gelatin and mix well until it melts within the mixture.
- Pour over the cereals crust.
- Let rest in the fridge for 2 hours minimum.
- Mix the mango with the lime juice. Depending on the mango ripeness, add agave syrup to sweeten if needed.
- Upon serving, pour the mango mash over the cheesecakes, garnish with fresh raspberries and a few FITNESS® flakes before serving.
1325.25 kJ/314.75 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
|Vitamins & Minerals|
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5
* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)