Fitness Mini Frittatas
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 30 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|30 g||FITNESS® Original|
|40 g||big fresh peas|
|30 g||feta cheese|
- Preheat the oven at 150°C.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch salt and pepper and a dash olive oil.
- Add the peas, the cereals, the chives, thinly sliced tops of spring onions and crumbled feta cheese.
- With a peeler, cut tagliatelles of zucchini.
- Stack 3 to 4 zucchini tagliatelles, slightly shifted in a stairs shape. Use them to line the vertical edges of the silicon muffin molds.
- Pour the liquid mix in the center of the molds.
- Cook for about 30 minutes, until the eggs are cooked.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Use a thin knife blade around each frittata to loosen it.
- Cover with crumbled feta cheese and thinly sliced chives.
388,98 kJ/93,35 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
Vitamins & Minerals
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5
* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)