- Preparation Time
- 30 min
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 50 g FITNESS® Original
- 1 small green papaya
- 2 carrots
- 1 handful grilled peanuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small chili
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon low sodium Nuoc Mam
- 1 pinch pepper
- A few sprigs of coriander
- 12 big shrimps
- 30 g flour
- 1 egg
- 20 g grated coconut
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Grate the carrots and papaya very thinly.
- Peel the garlic. Seed the chili. Crush together.
- Mix the store bought dough with the nuoc mam (a spicy Vietnamese fish sauce), the lime, a bit of pepper and the powdered white sugar.
- Pour the sauce on the mixture of papaya and carrots.
- Let rest for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel the shrimps and dry them with paper towels.
- Mix them in the flour, then in the beaten egg and last in the mixture of crushed FITNESS Original and grated coconut.
- Place the shrimps on bamboo sticks.
- Cook the shrimp skewers in the oven for 10 minutes and flip sides when half-cooked.
- Keep warm until serving time.
- Pull the fresh green papaya salad out of the fridge, add some coriander and slightly crushed grilled peanuts.
- Add the shrimp skewers, accompanied by lime quarters.
1346.75 kJ/321.75 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
|Vitamins & Minerals|
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5
* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)