- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- 6 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 1 handful FITNESS® Dark Chocolate
- 1 banana
- 1/2 banana for decoration
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 160 ml milk (cow or almond)
- 80 g flour
- pinch salt
- 1 handful defrosted blueberries
- Maple syrup or agave syrup
- Mix in a blender 1 banana and milk.
- In a bowl, stir this mix with flour, baking powder and salt. Let rest for a few minutes.
- With a masher, crush the handful FITNESS® Dark Chocolate flakes. Add them to the mix without mixing too much.
- In a non-stick pan, pour a small ladle of pancake mixture and scatter with FITNESS® Dark Chocolate flakes.
- Once browned after about 3 minutes, flip the pancake to cook the other side.
- Cook the whole pancake mixture.
- Serve the pancakes piled up in a plate with banana rounds, blueberries and drizzle with maple syrup or agave syrup.
276.76 kJ/65.34 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
|Vitamins & Minerals|
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5
* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)