Fitness Thin Summer Tomato Tart
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 40 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|60 g||FITNESS® Original|
|50 g||Olive Oil|
|75 g||Cold Water|
|1-2 tablespoon||Grainy mustard|
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- In a salad bowl, mix the flour, the crushed FITNESS® cereals, fresh basil and add a pinch of salt.
- Dig a hole and add the olive oil, water and egg.
- Stir, then shape a ball with your hands.
- If the dough is too sticky, add flour, too dry, add water.
- Spread the dough with a rolling pin on a baking sheet.
- Put dough and sheet in the mold, roll and even up the edges.
- Jab the surface area with a fork (except the edges).
- Put in the oven for 8 minutes at 180°.
- Remove from the oven, spread the grainy mustard.
- Place the tomatoes in slices, alternating green and red overlapping them.
- Salt according to your taste, add black pepper, a dash of olive oil, and keep cooking for another 30 minutes.
- Decorate the tart with basil leaves and enjoy warm or cold.
952.8 kJ/227.37 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
Vitamins & Minerals
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5
* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)