A taste built layer upon layer of pleasure: fruity, creamy, crunchy and delicious! A simple recipe for a little jar of morning deliciousness that’s perfect for sharing
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 1 handful FITNESS® Granola Oats & Honey
- 150 g Greek Yogurt
- 80 g Raspberries
- 100 g Beetroot
- 120 ml Orange Juice
- 1/2 Banana
- Fresh red fruits (Raspberries & Blueberries)
- Recipe to be served in a jar.
- In a blender, mix the peeled and chopped beet, with the raspberries, the orange juice and the half banana. In a glass jar, pour a layer of Greek yoghurt, a layer of smoothie and a layer of FITNESS® Protein Granola Oats & Honey.
- Repeat the layers in the same way until the jar is full.
- To finish, top it off with some fresh fruits.
701.28 kJ/166.36 kcal
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
|Vitamins & Minerals|
sodium content is equivalent to: salt ÷ 2,5
* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)