People will be queuing round the block for these yummy burgers at your next family barbecue!
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 10 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 450 g lean ground chicken or turkey
- 250 g Nestlé® GLUTEN FREE CORN FLAKES cereal, finely crushed
- 50 ml vinaigrette
- 75 g finely chopped onion
- 0.5 tsp dried basil leaves (2 g)
- 0.5 tsp salt (2 g)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Gluten free bread or burger buns
- Mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato slices, if desired
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In large bowl, mix Burger ingredients. Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 1cm (1/2 inch) thick.
- Place patties on grill over medium-high heat. Close grill; cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads at least 75°C. Serve burgers on bread; top with mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato slices.
- Stovetop method: In 25.5cm (10-inch) skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil until hot; cook patties in oil 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until browned and meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 75°C.