Homemade cereal bars packed with healthy goodness and the chocolatey crunch of CHOCAPIC® are perfect for a mid-morning snack for the kids.
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 15 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 handful CHOCAPIC®
- 6 tbsp almonds (60g)
- 2 large glasses (like mugs) mixture of oats, nuts and seeds (250g)
- 1 tbsp dehydrated cranberries or other dried fruits of your choice
- With a blender, reduce the CHOCAPIC® into a fine powder and add the honey, agave syrup and canola oil.
- Mix the crushed almonds, cranberries (or other dried fruits) and the chosen mixture of oats, nuts and seeds. Add the CHOCAPIC® and honey mixture and blend everything together with a wooden spatula. If mixture is too sticky add oatmeal, if it is very dry add honey.
- With the bottom of a glass, pack the preparation in a gratin dish lined with baking paper, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 200°C.
- Once preparation is off the oven, cut it into bars and let it cool.