Chocapic® Hot Chocolate
Mmmm…a classic cozy winter warmer with some cheeky little extra ingredients!
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 5 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|100 g||dark chocolate (70 % cocoa)|
|200 ml||cold whipping cream (30-35 % fat)|
|2 tablespoon||icing sugar|
|0.5 teaspoon||ground cinnamon|
|0.5 teaspoon||ground ginger|
- Pour the milk into a saucepan, with the chocolate broken into pieces, the sugar and spices.
- Put on low heat and stir occasionally with a whisk.
- Meanwhile, prepare the whipped cream:
- Pour the cream into a bowl and beat it with an electric mixer on high speed.
- When the cream starts to become firm/hard, pour the sugar.
- Continue whipping the cream.
- Stop beating when the cream is firm/hard.
- Chop into small pieces the CHOCAPIC® Cereals with your fingers or with a pestle.
- Pour the CHOCAPIC® into the whipped cream.
- Mix gently with a spatula.
- Pour the hot chocolate in two mugs and recover it with the Stracciatella whipped cream with a socket or a spoon.
- Serve immediately.