Try this easy pudding recipe made with CLUSTERS® coated granola and raspberries for a nice twist! A sweet combination of taste and texture!
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 5 min
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 6 tbsp Chia seeds
- 400 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 300 g fresh raspberries
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 50 g Milk chocolate coated CLUSTERS®
- Put the chia seeds in a bowl, add the vanilla seeds, pour the almond milk and let it and soak for at least 4 hours.
- Puree the raspberries with the agave syrup (keep some fresh raspberries for decoration). Stew the mixture on low heat a few minutes. Leave it to cool.
- Fill the ramekins ¾ full with the chia pudding, add the raspberries compote. Decorate with CLUSTERS® coated granola pieces and some fresh raspberries.