The Fitness Suhoor Checklist
Ramadan can be hectic balancing work and your obligations and you can use a little motivation to Keep Going. The Fitness Suhoor Checklist is your personal checklist for the month to keep you on track.
- Create a new Suhoor recipe
- Share your meal with family or friends
- Include fiber rich foods in Suhoor such as dates, wholegrain bread & cereals, banana, etc…
- Add fruits to your meals
- Drink sufficient water
- Plan your day ahead; when you are more organized, you can also conserve energy
- Squeeze a work out in your day such as a 30 min walk, a power yoga session, etc…
- Waste less food
- Do a good deed
- Empower a friend to do one thing she loves
- Meditate or write a daily gratefulness list
- Take an orphan child out to an iftar
- Treat yourself to your favorite dessert
- Teach children all about Ramadan traditions
- Participate in a charity drive
- Add nuts and seeds to your Suhoor for extra protein
- Make a “3 things I am grateful for” list
Why have Fitness for Suhoor?
Because it contains whole grain to keep you full for longer!
Energize your suhoor with Fitness!
Fitness contains B vitamins for nutritious energy!
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
Two things to remember: • Look for food labels where the word 'whole' appears in front of the name of the grain, like “whole wheat” or “wholemeal bread”. • For foods with more than one ingredient, make sure whole grain is listed towards the top of the ingredients list. The further up the list it is, the more whole grain has been used in the recipe. And look out for the percentage of whole grain. You should find this in the ingredients list too. It’s easy to know if a Nestlé breakfast cereal is made with whole grain: just look out for the Green Banner and whole grain tick on top of the box.
Which Nestlé cereals are made with whole grain?
All Nestlé breakfast cereals carrying the green banner are made with whole grain; this is our Whole Grain Guarantee. They are made with at least 8g or more of whole grain per 30g serving. There are ingredient lists on all packs, showing the exact amount. By end of 2015, we’re committed to making whole grain the main ingredient in all Nestlé cereals popular with children.
What should be in a complete breakfast?
A complete breakfast should include a balance of nutrients from each of the major food groups. As a guide, it might look like this: • 1 grain-based starchy food • 1 dairy food • 1 portion of fresh fruit • 1 glass of water • Optionally, an additional source of protein Nestlé breakfast cereals are a nutritious breakfast choice as they are: • A source of fiber and whole grain • Low in fat (most have low levels of all types of fat, including saturates) • Fortified with vitamins and minerals such as B vitamins, calcium and iron • A lower calorie per kilojoule, fat and sugar choice than many other breakfast food options
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.