Chocapic® and fruits spring roll
Is it a breakfast? Is it snack? Is it a pudding? Who cares! Our CHOCAPIC® spring rolls are a tasty family treat any time of the day.
- Preparation Time
- 30 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|48||petals of CHOCAPIC®|
|6 tbsp||raspberry jam|
- Cut the passion fruits in two parts and collect the pulp in a ramekin.
- Finely dice the mango and pour into a ramekin.
- Wash the mint leaves.
- Prepare a soup plate filled with lukewarm water.
- Put a clean napkin onto your work surface.
- Soften a rice cake in the water and put it on the napkin.
- Put two mint leaves in the middle of the cake (you can chop them if you prefer).
- Add half a tablespoon of jam on the top.
- Add mango dice and a bit of the passion fruit pulp.
- Drop 4 Chocapic® on the top.
- Turn down the right side and the left side on the filling.
- Take the cake by the bottom, turn down on the filling: and roll it tightly all along.
- Leave to one side and start again.
- Enjoy those rolls instantly for the Chocapic® to be crunchy
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
How can I find foods made with whole grain?
Two things to remember: • Look for food labels where the word 'whole' appears in front of the name of the grain, like “whole wheat” or “wholemeal bread”. • For foods with more than one ingredient, make sure whole grain is listed towards the top of the ingredients list. The further up the list it is, the more whole grain has been used in the recipe. And look out for the percentage of whole grain. You should find this in the ingredients list too. It’s easy to know if a Nestlé breakfast cereal is made with whole grain: just look out for the Green Banner and whole grain tick on top of the box.
Which Nestlé cereals are made with whole grain?
All Nestlé breakfast cereals carrying the green banner are made with whole grain; this is our Whole Grain Guarantee. They are made with at least 8g or more of whole grain per 30g serving. There are ingredient lists on all packs, showing the exact amount. By end of 2015, we’re committed to making whole grain the main ingredient in all Nestlé cereals popular with children.
What should be in a complete breakfast?
A complete breakfast should include a balance of nutrients from each of the major food groups. As a guide, it might look like this: • 1 grain-based starchy food • 1 dairy food • 1 portion of fresh fruit • 1 glass of water • Optionally, an additional source of protein Nestlé breakfast cereals are a nutritious breakfast choice as they are: • A source of fiber and whole grain • Low in fat (most have low levels of all types of fat, including saturates) • Fortified with vitamins and minerals such as B vitamins, calcium and iron • A lower calorie per kilojoule, fat and sugar choice than many other breakfast food options
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.