Fitness Green Smoothie Bowl
A great team is often the key to success. In this smoothie bowl, spinach partners with its color brother kiwi for a taste project with pineapple and a bunch of baked seeds. It’s a winning team for a balance Suhoor!
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|1 handful||FITNESS® Original|
|150 g||fresh pineapple|
|1 handful||fresh baby spinach|
|Seeds of your choice (Pumpkin seeds, flax seeds or Sesame seeds)|
|As ornament: Coconut and frozen raspberries|
- Blend the spinach with a bit of water.
- Into the bowl, add the pineapple and peeled kiwi pieces to the spinach.
- Add one handful of FITNESS® Original to create a nice texture.
- Present in a bowl and top off with some FITNESS® Original, grilled seeds (pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds or sesame seeds).
- You can also add fruits of your choice, such as coconut shavings, some frozen raspberries or even some extra kiwi slices.