Adventure is calling! Win Jurassic Family Prizes
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Activation is organized and promoted by Nestlé Middle East FZE, with address at P.O. Box 17327, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE ("Nestlé"). All participants to this Activation (“Participants”) shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
This Activation will run from:
(June 1st 2022 12:00 pm UAE Time till June 30th 2022 12:00pm UAE Time )
For Bahrain and Saudi: Start date : July 15th | End date: August 15th
Entrance to the Activation
Participants must be:
- 21 years old and above; and
- Legal residents of (Kuwait, UAE , Bahrain , KSA , Jordan , Qatar, Oman)
Participants must purchase any Nestlé® ( Jurassic World pack theme) breakfast cereal and go to the following link:
Participants will be redirected to a page where they will be asked to fill in their information and add proof of purchase through a receipt (Except participants in KSA),
- Participants will be required to submit their personal details such as name, phone number, email, country and must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Nestlé will collect personal information in order to conduct the Activation and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to other Nestlé companies outside the Middle East and third parties, including, but not limited to, Nestlé’s authorized agents and as required, to regulatory authorities.
- By participating in the Activation, the Participant hereby consents to the use of their personal information in the manner as set out in these Terms and Conditions and waives their rights to initiate any claim against Nestlé for privacy invasion, improper disclosure of personal information or any other related claims.
Selection of Winner
- Winners will be selected randomly by draw within 3 weeks after the end of the activation after validating the entry.
- The winner/s will be notified through phone and/or email by Nestlé or its authorized representative. If Nestlé cannot contact the winner/s for any reason, within 30 days after the announcement of winner/s, Nestlé reserves the right to award the prize to another winner/s.
- The winner/s will be required to provide proof of identity in the form reasonably required by Nestlé. Nestlé shall not be compelled to award the prize to the winner/s if he/she cannot provide any proof of identity. The winner need to provide a copy of the receipt of nestle cereals (except participants from Saudi).
- In addition, the winner/s must show the email or SMS confirmation of winning received from Nestlé or its authorized representatives.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for any other items. Nestlé reserves the right to substitute any prize for another prize of similar value or alter the dynamics of the prizes due to any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable.
- In the event that the winner/s opts not to accept his/her prize or was not able to receive the prize for reasons mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, the relevant prize will be deemed forfeited and Nestlé may, subject to applicable laws, award the prize to another winner/s.
- Employees of Nestlé, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents and their immediate family members are not eligible to join in this Activation. Nestlé reserves the right to disqualify any such person from receipt of any prize and/or require the return of any prizes awarded. In such an event, and subject to any legal requirement, Nestlé reserves the right to select a new winner for the prize and/or dispose of the prize in any manner it deems fit, in its sole discretion.
- Nestlé decision regarding the award of the prize and/or in other issues not covered by these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all Participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained.
- Where required by Nestlé, the chosen Participant and any person sharing the prize shall be required to complete official release forms prior to the receipt of the relevant prize(s), failing which Nestlé reserves the right to forfeit the prize as it deems fit or as required by law.
- Any person attempting to defraud in any way by falsely claiming to be the winner or falsifying any proof of identity will be ineligible for the prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Winners will be presented Cash and Gift vouchers as follows :
KSA : 3 winners of valuable travel vouchers worth $4,000/winner
UAE: 2 winners for cash prizes worth $2,000/winner
KWT: 3 Winners for cash prizes from $2,500 to $1000.
QTR : 4 winners for cash prizes worth $1250/winner
BAH: 3 winners for cash prizes worth $1,000/winner
MOR: 3 winners of valuable travel vouchers worth $1,300/winner.
OMN: 1 winner of cash prizes worth $1,000
Any prize unclaimed within 90 days from winner notification, subject to applicable laws, will be deemed forfeited.
- By entering this Activation Participants warrant that they have read and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason this Activation is not capable of being carried on as planned, due to without limitation infection by any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, act of God, war (whether or not declared), political coup or insurrection, rebellion, labor dispute, fire, epidemic, pandemic, health crisis, storm, flood, typhoon, explosion, legal enactment, government directive, order or regulation, any law or regulation having force of law or any other reason or cause beyond the control of Nestlé, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Activation, Nestlé, to the fullest extent permitted by law, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Activation and to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the Activation and/or the entry process.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nestlé is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer software and/or equipment, failure of any e-mail account or any combination thereof.
- Nestlé will be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to any applicable law, to cancel, terminate, extend or suspend the Activation or to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the closing date.
- Nestlé shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death or personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of participation in the Activation, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Participant, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby releases Nestlé, and all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the Activation from any and/or all claims, demands and proceedings whatsoever arising out of:
- their participation in the Activation;
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- non-receipt of the prize due to force majeure;
- use of the prize;
- non-issuance of visa; and/or
- denial of entry into the UAE.
- This release and indemnity extends to and includes Nestlé, its parent company and its related bodies corporate, and its respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees and sponsors associated with or which is involved directly or indirectly with the Activation. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds the Participants' heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Activation must be directed to our Care Center, contact details are as follows:
Care Center for Nestlé in the Middle East and North Africa
UAE & KSA (Toll free) 800 116 1001
Morocco & Algeria 0801051010
Other Countries: +9714-8100000
Or to know your local contact number please visit www.nestle-family.com
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
By participating in this Activation, the Participant submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai for any and all actions or claims in any way related to this Activation and expressly agree that such actions or claims are subject to the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Nesquik® is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
© 2022. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Notice and You
We know that data privacy is a top issue today, and we want you to enjoy your interaction with us whilst knowing that we value your Personal Data and that we protect it.
Here you will find an overview of how we process your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process it, and how you benefit. You’ll also see what your rights are and how you can contact us.
Of course, if you want more details, you can get access to the full Privacy Notice here.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
As business and technology evolves, we might need to change this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to regularly review this Privacy Notice to make sure you are up-to-date with how Nestlé is using your Personal Data.
Aged under 18?
If you’re under the age of 18 we kindly ask you to wait to be a bit older to interact with us or ask a parent or guardian to contact us! We can’t collect and use your Personal Data without their agreement.
What data do we collect?
- The Personal Data that you give to us, e.g., when you create an account, make a purchase, login on our websites, contact us, provide feedback, fill in a form, send us an email , call us, share content on a Nestlé site or publicly share information about Nestlé on social media.
- The data that we create (e.g., when you make a purchase, and data that is collected automatically when you access one of our websites or apps, e.g., IP address, device ID, what browser you use or how you interact with Nestlé sites before or after having a Nestlé account. You can see our [Cookies notice] for more information on these technologies.
- Data collected from other legitimate sources such as Nestlé promotional partners, from public sources, data from your interaction with our advertising, or Personal Data that is part of your profile on a social network and that you have made available to us.
Click to know more
Why do we process your Personal Data?
We process your Personal Data to communicate with you, fulfil your purchase orders, answer your queries and provide you with communications about Nestlé and our products. We also process your Personal Data in order to help us comply with the law, to sell or transfer any relevant part of our business, to manage our systems and finances, to conduct investigations and to exercise legal rights. We combine your Personal Data from all sources so that we can understand you better to improve and personalise your experience when interacting with us.
Click to know more
Who can access your Personal Data and why?
We limit the disclosure of your Personal Data to others, however we do need to disclose your Personal Data in certain instances and mainly to the following recipients:
- Companies within the Nestlé Group, where required for our legitimate interests or with your consent;
- Third parties engaged by us to provide services such as administering Nestlé websites, applications and services (e.g. features, programs, and promotions) available to you, subject to appropriate protections;
- Credit reporting agencies/debt collectors, where permitted by the law and if we need to verify your creditworthiness (e.g. if you choose to order with invoice) or collect outstanding invoices; and
- Relevant public agencies and authorities, if required to do so by law or a legitimate business interest.
Click to know more
Transfer of your personal data
We may process your Personal Data outside of the country in which you are based for the purposes set out in this notice. When we transfer your Personal Data to other countries, we take reasonable steps to ensure that applicable laws are being followed.
Click to know more
What are your rights over your Personal Data?
Whenever we ask you to provide us with any Personal Data, you will be told why we need it and how it will be used. Your Personal Data will only be processed for the purposes set out in our Privacy Notice, or any other further purposes notified to you before the processing begins. If you choose not to provide Personal Data when we ask you, this may limit the services we can offer you. For example, if you do not provide your address, we cannot deliver your order.
If you share Personal Data with us, you have a right to (i) request access (i.e. to ask us what data we have about you, and obtain a copy), (ii) as for changes to be made or (iii) to have the data deleted. This can be done by logging into your account or contacting us.
- You can also opt-out of marketing communications by (i) clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided in each email/SMS you might receive; (ii) changing preferences via your account or by contacting us.
You can make a complaint
- If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy or misuse of your Personal Data by us you can [contact us] to make a complaint. We hope we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your Personal Data. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to competent data protection authorities.
Click to know more
Data security and retention
We use a variety of measures to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure, including restricting access to your Personal Data on a need to know basis and following appropriate security standards to protect your data.
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data is only processed for the minimum period necessary in connection with: (i) the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice; (ii) any additional purposes notified to you at or before the time of collection of the relevant Personal Data or commencement of the relevant processing; or (iii) as required or permitted by applicable law; and thereafter, for the duration of any applicable limitation period. In short, once your Personal Data is no longer required, we will destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
Click to know more
Nestlé acts as the “controller” for your Personal Data that are processed under, or in connection with, this Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice or Nestlé’s Personal Data collection and processing practices, please contact us by
FOR KSA AND UAE TOLL FREE: 8008-971971
FOR OTHER COUNTRIES: +971-4-8100000
MAIL: NESTLÉ® MIDDLE EAST FZE, P.O. BOX: 17327 DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Click to know more
How long does the promotion run for?
You can enter the promotion from 00:01 on 01.06.2022 to 23:59 on 30.06.2022.
What is the promotion?
purchase a qualifying pack of Nestlé Breakfast Cereals and upload the receipt for a chance to win cash prizes in UAE, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait - Upload the receipt for a chance to win a voucher in Morocco - for KSA you will just need to Fill out the information for a chance to win a valuable voucher
Which products are in the promotion?
NESQUIK® 375g, Cheerios 375g, Lion400, Chocapic 345g
How do I enter the promotion?
"To enter the promotion, simply purchase a qualifying pack of Nestlé Breakfast Cereals. Upload your receipt and submit your entry. ( KSA are not required to upload their receipt).
If you are the winner, you will be contacted by a member of the Nestlé team. "
Do I have to make a purchase to enter?
Yes, you will need to purchase a pack of qualifying Nestlé Breakfast Cereals. Don’t worry, these packs are clearly marked with the campaign and can be found in all major retailers. However, Saudi are not required to purchase any pack of qualifying Nestlé Breakfast Cereals to enter the campaign.
How old do I have to be to enter?
In order to enter the promotion, you must be over 18 years of age.
I have a question about Nestlé Breakfast Cereals products?
If you have a question about the products, you can find out more about our products here. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, feel free to get in touch with us.
Do I need to keep my receipt with me?
No but you must upload the receipt to be eligible to win.( excluding KSA )
I'm facing technical issues with the site…
We are sorry that you are having some issues with the site! Try refreshing the page you are on. If that does not work, try using a different web browser as this might resolve the problems you are having. If you are still having issues, feel free to get in contact. Be sure to send a screenshot so we can see the error you are having.
What is included in the prize?
If you are a winner you will receive cash prizes in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait, and valuable vouchers in KSA and Morocco.
Can I swap the prize?
Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable.
I have won the prize, what are the next steps?
Congratulations on your win! A member of the Nestlé team will be in contact with you within 10 working days to organise your prize. If it has been more than 10 working days, please get in contact with us. To do so, please use the Contact Us button in the "Know more" menu. The winner will have 14 working days to accept their prize in writing, otherwise the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the next eligible entrant selected from the valid entries that were received before the Closing Deadline.
Prizes and promotions
- Write us
- In Person
- Call Us
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Two things to remember: • Look for food labels where the word 'whole' appears in front of the name of the grain, like “whole wheat” or “wholemeal bread”. • For foods with more than one ingredient, make sure whole grain is listed towards the top of the ingredients list. The further up the list it is, the more whole grain has been used in the recipe. And look out for the percentage of whole grain. You should find this in the ingredients list too.
All Nestlé breakfast cereals carrying the green banner are made with whole grain; this is our Whole Grain Guarantee. They are made with at least 8g or more of whole grain per 30g serving. There are ingredient lists on all packs, showing the exact amount. By end of 2015, we’re committed to making whole grain the main ingredient in all Nestlé cereals popular with children.
A complete breakfast should include a balance of nutrients from each of the major food groups.