- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 10 g NESQUIK® cereal
- 2 squares dark chocolate
- 0.5 banana
- dollop of whipped cream for decoration
- Break the chocolate and melt.
- Peel a half-banana and lay it on a plate.
- With a brush, coat the banana with chocolate.
- Sprinkle cereal over the entire banana.
- Place the plate in the refrigerator, about 30 minutes.
- Decorate with whipped cream before serving and enjoy!
- Write us
- In Person
- Call Us
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
Two things to remember: • Look for food labels where the word 'whole' appears in front of the name of the grain, like “whole wheat” or “wholemeal bread”. • For foods with more than one ingredient, make sure whole grain is listed towards the top of the ingredients list. The further up the list it is, the more whole grain has been used in the recipe. And look out for the percentage of whole grain. You should find this in the ingredients list too.
All Nestlé breakfast cereals carrying the green banner are made with whole grain; this is our Whole Grain Guarantee. They are made with at least 8g or more of whole grain per 30g serving. There are ingredient lists on all packs, showing the exact amount. By end of 2015, we’re committed to making whole grain the main ingredient in all Nestlé cereals popular with children.
A complete breakfast should include a balance of nutrients from each of the major food groups.