NESTLÉ CEREAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS: HOUSE RULES
OUR HOUSE RULES
Our pages, channels and content are for everyone with an interest in Nestlé Breakfast Cereals, and we welcome you to leave comments, post links and share videos with us and the rest of the online community. We want to keep our Community as an open space for constructive debates, but please keep the following in mind:
Overall page checks
• Any comment, reply or post which break our house rules may be hidden or removed.
• Users that persistently break the house rules may be blocked from commenting or posting, or if necessary we may report the content to the social media platform owner.
Keep it clean
• Please do not post indecent, misleading, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate posts.
• Please do not post libellous, defamatory, bullying, harassing, threatening or abusive posts.
• Please be mindful of people’s privacy and don’t share private information about other people
Stay on topic
• Please do not post spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial / advertising or promotional posts, endorsement of your unrelated business or repetitive postings, nor repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments/statements.
• Please do share video content, links, photographs, and text if you have rights to it
• But if you don't own it or have permission, don't post it. You are responsible for the content you post to our social media accounts, so please respect the owners intellectual property rights.
• Please don't invade other's privacy or publicity rights; and don’t give out your personal information
Keep it true and legal
• Please do not post misleading or deceptive posts, or unlawful purpose or activity posts.
• If you are affiliated with CPW or Nestle (employee, agency, incentivized blogger/brand ambassador, etc.) and you are posting a comment about our products, be sure to let everyone know about your affiliation
• Content posted by fans on our pages does not necessarily reflect our Company views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or websites.
• We respect data privacy: our Privacy Notice applies to personal data you share on this page in addition to the platform’s own rules.
• We retain the right to amend the present House of Rules at any time