UNO Terms and conditions
Cereal Partners Malaysia UNO 2019 promotion
1. This Promotion is open to [Malaysian] residents aged 18 or over excluding the employees of Cereal Partners Malaysia (“Promoter”) and their immediate families, and the Promoter’s agents, associated companies or professional advisers connected to this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: 12.00am, 15 January 2019 until 23:59 on 30 April 2019.
3. Purchase of a promotional pack is necessary to enter. Customers must keep their receipt and promotional pack as this may be required when verifying the winner. Promotional packs are subject to availability and only available whilst stocks last.
Internet access is required to participate.
5. To participate:
WINNING MOMENT - During the Promotion Period purchase a promotional pack of Nestle Koko Krunch 330g, Nestle Koko Krunch Duo 330g, Nestle Honey Stars 300g, Nestle Milo Cereals 330g, Nestle Cookie Crisps 330g] and check inside for the unique 12-digit code (“Promotional Code”). Go to the website www.nestle-cereals/UNO and access the Promotion homepage. Where requested, submit your 12-digit code. Following your submission, you will receive instant on-screen notification of whether you qualify to win a prize. You will then be asked to enter the following details - name, email address, contact number, residential address. The Promoter will contact you with one  question to answer within (7) working days. You must answer the question correctly to be deemed a winner. In order to qualify for the prizes, winners must reside in the same country that they purchased and entered the Promotion.
6. Main prizes (trips): One  winner will win a family trip for 2 adults and 2 children per trip to London. Trip includes: Economy class air tickets for 2 adults and 2 children from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Heathrow Airport, London, transfers to hotel, four  night’s stay in a four star accommodation, in one family room, tickets to Disney West End Musical “Aladdin”, £200.00 GB Pounds spending spree at Hamley's Toy Store on Regent Street, Hop On/Hop Off Tour of London & The London Eye, lunch at Planet Hollywood in Piccadilly Circus, and Afternoon High Tea fit for a prince or princess. Winners are responsible for their own visa requirements and meals except as specifically stated. Prize trip must be taken within 12 months from the initial correspondence with the Promoter, must be booked a minimum of 3 months in advance, and is subject to blackout dates. See clause 18 for further details.
7. Secondary prizes: (UNO rewards) Eight hundred and eighty eight  winners will each win an UNO Attack or an UNO Stacko set. Prizes will be delivered within thirty  days of delivery address confirmation.
8. Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize to anyone else.
9. Prize Allocation:
WINNING MOMENT - The Promoter has made all the Instant Win Prizes available to be won by setting each prize to a specific moment in time during the Promotion Period. The entrant who submits their Promotional Code on, or first after, a specific moment allocated to a prize, wins that prize (provisional winner).
10. Main Prize (trip) Winner Notification (winning moment mechanic): The main prize winners will be instantly informed by an on-screen message if they qualify to win (subject to providing the right answer and confirmations of eligibility) and will receive a confirmation email to the email address associated with their entry within one working day. Each winner must respond within 14 working days from the date of this email, confirming: (1) eligibility and (2) acceptance of the prize. If the winner is not contactable or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 14 working days of the email notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the main prize to the next eligible winner.
11. Main prize winner: In the event the winner is not eligible or available to accept the prize then the next eligible or available secondary prize winner will be awarded the main prize. If the second winner is not eligible or available to accept the prize, the Promoter will offer each prize until the winner is identified.
12. Secondary Prize (UNO rewards) Winner Notification (winning moment mechanic): The secondary prize winners will be instantly informed by an on-screen message if they qualify to win (subject to providing the right answers). They will need to fully complete their delivery address details in order to receive their prize.
13. Secondary prize (UNO rewards) winner: Should the winner of the secondary prizes not be able to accept their prize, it will go unawarded and will not be offered to a runner up. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure they submit a fully complete delivery address.
15. No entrant may use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. by use of 'script' or 'brute force'). In the event of any issues with an entrant's claim, that person's entry will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
16. Promotional Codes must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack. Each Promotional Code is unique and can only be used once. Attempts to enter the same Promotional Code more than once, the use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any Promotional Codes not intended for use in this Promotion, may result in disqualification and all entries will be declared void. Entrants are free to enter as many times as they wish, provided a new, genuine and unique Promotional Codes is used for each entry. If you cannot read your Promotional Code due to a genuine printing error, you can contact a customer service (contact details can be found on the packaging or go to https://www.nestle.com.my/contactus for the replacement code. Any request for a replacement must be received by no later than 29 April 2019. If genuine, a replacement code will be sent to you.
17. Further Main Prize Information:
a) The promoter of this competition has hired DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. To handle the complete fulfilment of the grand prize holiday. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Is registered in the UK. Company Registration number 8065185 registered to address 107 Bell Street, London NW1JTL, England
b) At least one winner traveling must be over the age of 18 years.
c) Winners must be in possession of a valid 5-year passport and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday. All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner including visa costs if applicable. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Does not arrange entry visas.
d) All prize winners will receive confirmation that they have won a prize via e-mail and by phone (providing a contact number has been provided) within three days of the competition being finished.
e) Personal Information about prize winners will be shared with initiator of prize and their agents to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
f) Winners must provide a copy of their passports to ensure names are spelled correctly and validity of their passports.
g) Winners must give at least 60 days' notice prior to their requested departure date.
h) All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or prize not being suitable for the winners, etc). DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
i) The holidays are subject to availability and blackout dates will apply unless specifically pre-arranged prior to the competition being run. Blackout dates include peak Christmas (December 10 to January 5 annually) and may include peak August.
j) The winners must go within 12 months of winning their holiday. Winners will be requested to provide three separate dates of preferred travel and DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Will work towards fulfilling at least one of winner's preferred date of travel. Winners who do not travel within 12 months will become null and void and no longer entitled to their grand prize
k) Unless otherwise stated in the package, all other costs including meals and spending money are the responsibility of winner.
l) Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those traveling are not changeable without incurring extra fees and may not be possible if a non-refundable or non-changeable ticket has been purchased.
m) Winners must sign a legal acceptance form provided by DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. prior to departure as standard procedure.
n) DJP Marketing & Promotions has offered this grand prize in good faith and the specifics of the grand prize holiday are as stated in original proposal provided to the initiator of promotion.
o) Nothing in this travel package authorizes any person to use The Walt Disney Company's and its affiliated companies name, brand, intellectual property, characters or reputation in conjunction with this travel package or any prize promotions whatsoever.
p) The Walt Disney Company and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries (Marvel Studios) are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the Promotional Code redemption process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
19. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the contact details provided.
20. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.Liability:
21. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for Promotional Codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened.
22. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. The Promoter is not liable for any defects in the prize, any concerns with the prize should be directed towards the manufacturer of the prize.
23. Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a) Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty, failed or errors in electronic data transmissions.
b) Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Promotional Codes at any point in the operation of this Promotion.
c) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
d) Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
e) Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of winning Promotional Codes or Promotional Codes at any point during the operation of this Promotion.
24. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion in such circumstances will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
25. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
26. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Malaysian law and the Malaysian legislator will have exclusive jurisdiction.
27. “UNO is a registered trademark of Mattel, Inc. and is used by permission for promotion purposes only. Mattel, Inc. is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion.”
Promoter: Cereal Partners Malaysia [581276-X], 22-1, 22nd Floor, Menara Surian, No. 1, Jalan PJU7/3,
Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
(Please do not send entries to this address)
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.