Fitnesse® Carrot and Whole Grain Mini-Muffins
Mmmm... time to make a nice hot cup of tea! These moist and fruity muffins are great for a mid-afternoon snack.
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- 20 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|3.5 tbsp||orange juice|
|2 tbsp||raw cane sugar|
|2 tbsp||olive oil (incl. 1 tbsp for the moulds)|
|20 g||dried cranberries|
|1||zest from orange|
|90 g||FITNESSE® cereals|
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Mix eggs, orange juice, sugar, and olive oil.
- Peel and grate carrots.
- Add them to the mixture along with the cranberries and orange zest.
- Crush the cereals by hand.
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, salt, spices, and cereal together, then add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir all ingredients till even.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.