Cheerios® Applesauce Muffins
Light and fruity muffins made with apple sauce and Cheerios® – perfect for a school lunchbox surprise or a weekend picnic treat!
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- 20 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|2||cups Cheerios® cereal|
|0.5||cup packed brown sugar|
|1 tsp||ground cinnamon|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|0.75 tsp||baking soda|
|3||pouches GoGo Squeez™ applesauce on the go (90 grams each)|
|2 tbsp||vegetable oil|
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Spray the base of 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Crush Cheerios® Cereal.
- In large bowl, stir cereal, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda together.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.