Cheerios® Cereal Mini Pancakes
Golden mini pancakes made with delicious Cheerios® are perfect for those lazy Saturday morning family breakfasts-in-pyjamas.
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|0.75||cups of Cheerios® cereals|
|1||cup of all-purpose flour|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|1.25||cups of milk|
|2||eggs, lightly beaten|
|2 tbsp||agave syrup or honey|
|Ingredients (serve-withs, if desired):|
|Real maple syrup, additional cereal, fresh fruit|
- Heat frying pan over medium heat or to 177°C.
- Grease frying pan with vegetable oil if necessary.
- Place 0.75 cup of cereal in a food processor.
- Cover and process until ground to a fine powder.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir cereal powder, flour, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- Add milk, eggs and agave syrup; stir with fork until blended (batter will still be slightly lumpy).
- For each pancake, pour 1 measuring tablespoon of batter onto a hot frying pan.
- Cook until the edges are dry.
- Turn them over and cook other side until golden.
- To serve, top with serve-withs.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.