Cheerios® Crunch Chicken Nuggets
Coat your chicken with a sprinkle of Cheerios® and serve with your favourite dip for a yummy, crunchy lunch.
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 25 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|2||cups of Cheerios® cereal|
|0.25||cup of milk|
|450 g||boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 2.5cm pieces|
|2 tbsp||butter or margarine, melted|
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Spray with cooking spray or lightly grease 33x22 cm pan.
- Finely crush cereal.
- Stir the cereal, salt and pepper together; set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir milk, honey and mustard together until blended.
- Dip chicken into milk mixture; coat with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a pan; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden and chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.