Cheerios® Peach Crisp
When is a crumble not just a crumble? When it’s a yummy peach crumble with a topping made of Cheerios®!
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 40 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|4 tbsp||brown sugar|
|INGREDIENTS (TO PREPARE THE CRUMBLE):|
|1||cup brown sugar|
|1||Cheerios® cereal, slightly broken up|
|0.5 tsp||ground cinnamon|
|0.5||cup chopped pecans|
|1||stick butter, melted|
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In an 8-inch (20 cm) glass baking dish, add peach slices, 2 tablespoons of butter and brown sugar.
- Set aside.
To prepare the crumble:
- In a medium sized bowl mix brown sugar, flour, crushed Cheerios®, cinnamon, and salt together with a fork.
- Add in pecans, butter, and vanilla.
- Mix with hands until mixture comes together.
- Top peach mixture with Cheerios® brown sugar mixture and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.