Fitnesse® Crunchy Chouquettes
Mixing in a handful of FITNESSE® cereal flakes will add an extra crispiness to your chouquettes. Then simply dip in melted chocolate… for a moment of pure decadence!
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- 25 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|900 ml||semi-skimmed milk|
|15 g||powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Pour milk and 90 ml water in a saucepan.
- Add butter, sugar, and salt and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, add flour and mix vigorously. Remove from heat when the batter forms a ball and doesn’t stick to the side of the pan.
- Add the eggs one by one. Make sure each egg is well mixed before adding the next one.
- The batter should be smooth, shiny and a little soft, without being liquid. Put the batter in a pastry bag with a small tip.
- Squeeze small portions onto a sheet pan.
- Crush the cereal with your hands and sprinkle them over the chouquettes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once they are nicely browned, turn off the oven. Leave them in the oven with the door slightly open for a few minutes.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.