Koko Krunch® Hot Chocolate
Mmmm… A classic cozy winter warmer for rainy days, with some cheeky little ingredients!
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 5 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|60 g||Koko Krunch®|
|100 g||dark chocolate (70% cocoa)|
|200 ml||cold whipping cream (30-35% fat)|
|2 tbsp||icing sugar|
|0.5 tsp||ground cinnamon|
|0.5 tsp||ground ginger|
- Pour the milk, sugar and spices into a saucepan, with the chocolate broken into pieces.
- Put on a low heat and stir occasionally with a whisk.
- Meanwhile, prepare the whipped cream:
- Pour the cream into a bowl and beat it with an electric mixer on high speed.
- When the cream starts to become firm/hard, pour in the sugar.
- Continue whipping the cream.
- Stop beating when the cream is firm/hard.
- Break Koko Krunch® cereals into small pieces with your fingers or a pestle.
- Pour the Koko Krunch® into the whipped cream.
- Mix gently with a spatula or spoon.
- Pour the hot chocolate in two mugs and cover it with the Italian-style Stracciatella whipped cream with a pastry bag or a spoon.
- Serve immediately.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.