Koko Krunch® Petit Suisse Popsicles
Your kids will love these ice popsicles. Creamy frozen cream cheese with a crumbly coating. Bring on the sunshine!
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|5 tbsp||acacia honey|
|15 g||Koko Krunch®|
|apricot sauce (or any dessert sauce) to serve|
- Pour the Petits Suisses into a salad bowl, add the honey and whisk them together.
- Clean the Petits Suisses pots or ramekins.
- Pour the crushed Koko Krunch® at the bottom of the pots.
- Add on top of it the Petit Suisse crème.
- Pat the pots to remove any air and make the Koko Krunch® stick to the crème.
- Put sticks in the centre and place the pots in the freezer for 12 hours.
- To remove the popsicles, pour some hot water around the pots and pull them using the sticks.
- Enjoy those popsicles with apricot sauce or any dessert sauce.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.