Koko Krunch® apple and pear crumble
The crunchy, chocolatey crumble topping perfectly complements the soft sweet autumn fruits in this rework of a classic favourite.
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- 40 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|150 g||brown sugar|
|50 g||crushed Koko Krunch® cereals|
|125 g||soft butter (not melted)|
|1 tbsp||cinnamon powder|
|1||packet of vanilla sugar|
- Start by preheating the oven to 180°C.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut the apples and pears into small cubes.
- Add a little fat in the frying pan and cook the fruits on a gentle heat for approximately 5 minutes, then sprinkle the vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
- Unroll your dough in a round pie dish and poke the bottom of the dough with a fork.
- Lay the fruit out evenly in the pan.
- Mix the flour, the crushed Koko Krunch® cereals and the rest of the brown sugar in a salad bowl.
- Then, add butter in little cubes and blend manually until you get a lumpy dough.
- Crumble the dough over the fruit so as to cover them completely.
- Put in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes depending on your oven’s output.
- Let the crumble cool and enjoy!
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.