Koko Krunch® and fruits spring roll
Is it a breakfast? Is it a snack? Is it a rice cake? Who cares! Our Koko Krunch® spring rolls are a tasty family treat any time of the day.
- Preparation Time
- 30 min
- Cooking Time
- 0 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|48||petals of Koko Krunch®|
|6 tbsp||raspberry jam|
- Slice each passion fruit in half and collect the pulp in a ramekin.
- Finely dice the mango and pour into a ramekin.
- Wash the mint leaves.
- Prepare a soup plate filled with lukewarm water.
- Put a clean napkin onto your work surface.
- Soften a rice cake in the water and put it on the napkin.
- Put two mint leaves in the middle of the cake (you can slice them if you prefer).
- Add half a tablespoon of jam on top.
- Add on the diced mangoes and some of the passion fruit pulp.
- Drop 4 Koko Krunch® petals on top.
- Turn down the right side and the left side on the filling.
- Take the cake by the bottom, turn down on the filling and roll it tightly all along.
- Leave to one side and start again.
- Savour those rolls instantly for the Koko Krunch® to be crunchy.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.