NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES Mandarin Honey Joys
More joy, more golden goodness to be with this crunchy, tasty & tangy creation.
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 12 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|4 cups||Nestlé Corn Flakes|
|Zest of Mandarin Oranges|
|Juice of 2 Mandarin Oranges|
1. Preheat over to 150°C.
2. Line 24 hole cupcake pan with paper cupcake cases.
3. Melt Butter, Sugar and Honey together in a saucepan until frothy.
4. Add Nestlé Corn Flakes, Zest of Mandarin Oranges and Juice of the Mandarins and mix well.
5. Spoon into paper cupcake cases.
6. Bake in the over for 10-12 minutes.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.