Fitnesse® Pear and Whole Grain Crumble
Bite into the nutty and wheaty crumble mixed with the sweet, aromatic cooked pears makes a truly delightful dessert. Indulge in moderation!
- Preparation Time
- 15 min
- Cooking Time
- 15 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|2 tsp||agave syrup|
|2 tbsp||wheat bran|
|2 tbsp||FITNESSE® cereal|
|1 tsp||poppy seeds (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Rinse and slice the pears. Place them by overlapping the slices on the bottom of the individual ramekins.
- Pour a little honey over the pears.
- Mix the bran, cereal, and poppy seeds in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of water so as to get a stiff, flaky batter.
- Sprinkle the batter over the pears and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.