Rhubarb, Raspberry, and Whole Grain Verrines with Fromage Blanc
Feast your eyes on these gorgeous little pots, before savoring as a dessert, or a tasty new breakfast treat.
- Preparation Time
- 10 min
- Cooking Time
- 15 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|75 g||powdered sugar|
|50 g||non-fat fromage blanc|
|1||packet vanilla sugar|
|50 g||FITNESSE® cereal|
- Peel and cut rhubarb.
- Cook rhubarb over low heat with 60 g of powdered sugar for 15 min.
- Pour the cooked rhubarb into the bottom of 6 glass verrines.
- Mix the fromage blanc, the remaining sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Pour the mixture over the cooked rhubarb.
- Sprinkle the raspberries and cereal over the mixture and serve cold.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.