Fitnesse® Strawberry-Meringue Cereal Delights
Decorate these meringues with a handful of FITNESSE® cereal flakes before popping in the oven for a toasty texture on top!
- Preparation Time
- 30 min
- Cooking Time
- 50 min
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
|a few basil leaves|
|3||drops vanilla extract (or orange flower extract)|
|25 g||FITNESSE® cereals|
- Wash, remove the stems, and slice the strawberries. Wash and slice basil leaves and put them with the strawberries in a mixing bowl. Put aside.
- Preheat oven to 250 °C.
- Beat egg whites. Add sugar alternative progressively.
- When the egg whites have formed into stiff peaks, add vanilla and continue beating until it is all mixed together.
- Put the egg whites in a pastry bag and squeeze out little mounds on a sheet pan lined with wax paper.
- Sprinkle a little cereal on each meringue mound.
- Place in oven, leaving the door slightly open and bake for 50 min.
- Turn off the oven, and leave the meringues until they have cooled completely. Serve with strawberry and basil mixture.
I'd like to contact Nestlé Cereals because
We've tried to answer as many of your questions as possible. You can search them all here:
What are the health and nutritional benefits of Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes?
I’ve heard a low GI diet can help me lose weight. Is this true?
Is Nestlé planning to launch gluten-free versions of its other cereals or cereal bars?
Why do some breakfast cereals have different serving sizes labeled on pack?
Does the high GI of breakfast cereals negate the whole grain benefits?
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you.