Your kids will love these lollipops. Creamy frozen cheese with a crumbly coating. Bring on the sunshine!
- Preparation Time
- 20 min
- Cooking Time
- Cooling Time
- Skill Level
- Serving Size
- 6 Petits Suisses (or substitute with fromage blanc or cream cheese)
- 5 tbsp acacia honey
- 15 g KOKO KRUNCH®
- Apricot coulis (or any dessert sauce) to serve
- Pour the Petits Suisses into a salad bowl, add the honey and whisk them together.
- Clean the Petits Suisses pots or ramekins.
- Pour the crushed KOKO KRUNCH® at the bottom of the pots
- Add on top of it the Petit Suisse crème.
- Pat the pots to remove any air and make the KOKO KRUNCH® stick to the crème.
- Put sticks in the center and place the pots in the freezer for 12 hours.
- To unmold the popsicles, pour some hot water around the pots and pull them using the sticks.
- Enjoy those popsicles with apricot coulis or any dessert sauce.
- Write us
- In Person
For the last 15 years we’ve been working to reduce the sodium (which is the major component of salt) in our breakfast cereals across the world because we want to keep making them more nutritious. Achieving consistency in all products, in all countries, takes time - so some may have more sodium than others. Our aim is for all our cereals – globally – to have the same reduced levels of sodium, with a target of less than 135mg per serving in all our children's products.
As well as being a healthy choice for people who want to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet, or have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance, Gluten Free Corn Flakes are fortified with B-vitamins, folic acid and iron
Two things to remember: • Look for food labels where the word 'whole' appears in front of the name of the grain, like “whole wheat” or “wholemeal bread”. • For foods with more than one ingredient, make sure whole grain is listed towards the top of the ingredients list. The further up the list it is, the more whole grain has been used in the recipe. And look out for the percentage of whole grain. You should find this in the ingredients list too. It’s easy to know if a Nestlé breakfast cereal is made with whole grain: just look out for the Green Banner and whole grain tick on top of the box.
It’s too early to say. The science in this area is still emerging. There is evidence that low GI foods take longer to digest and help you feel satisfied for longer, but none that you’ll eat fewer calories at the next meal.